We had a chance to sit down with the incredibly talented and inspiring Ruby Clark, and asked her everything you've ever wanted to know!
1. When you were growing up, what did you think you wanted to do with your life?
I knew I wanted to be creative! For a long time I wanted to be a violinist.
2. If you could tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
I would say: "Girl, you want to be in musical theatre one day, so you should go to dance class right now and not leave for the next 10 years!"
3. Who inspires you?
So many people inspire me: People who tell stories through a creative medium, I love Tyler Shields for photography, Bernadette Peters & Nancy Hayes for musical theatre & Joaquin Phoenix for film just to name a few!
4. When you have a day off, what’s your favourite thing to do?
Be with my GIRL!
We love exploring, photography, singing and playing music!
5. What music are you listening to at the moment?
Til' The Sky Turns Black by The Teskey Brothers.
They were the support act for the John Butler concert we went to a few weeks ago and were absolutely amazing, give them a listen!
6. With all that you’ve done in your life, any goals you’re still to achieve?
I want to keep performing and challenging myself and also grow as a photographer and all round artist.
7. Favourite movie you’ve seen in the last year?
A Star is Born!
8. Have you ever been starstruck meeting someone famous?
I don't think I have! Boring I know!
9. Read any good books lately?
I have not but I am an avid podcaster so if you need any recommendations on podcasts IM YA GAL!
10. Best advice you ever received?
'Nerves are the exact same feeling as excitement. When you are nervous keep telling yourself you are excited and your nerves will go away' - Barnaby Reiter just before I went on as Velma Von Tussle in Hairspray.